- Contract furniture installation
- Hotel FF&E installation
- Casino FF&E installation
- Demountable wall installation
- Custom laboratory installations
- High-density filing system installation
- Project management
- Auditorium/stadium seating installation
- Long- and short-term warehousing
AIMM is one of the largest organizations on the East Coast specializing in the installation, reconfiguration and relocation of systems and freestanding furniture.
The parent corporation, AIMM Incorporated, was founded in 1983 with its principals having a combined total of more than 70 years of construction, design, systems and related contract furniture experience. In our 32-year history, we believe we have distinguished ourselves by always supplying the highest quality furniture installations and services.
AIMM's full-time field staff comprises more than 80 union installers, all having at least 5 to 10 years of contract furniture installation experience. Our field supervisors are all accomplished furniture services professionals with highly developed management, customer service and communication skills.
Our offices and 50,000 sq ft warehouse are conveniently located to enable us to efficiently and responsively serve our clients in metropolitan Philadelphia as well as clients throughout eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland. Both office and warehouse operations utilize the finest cutting-edge technology available to support our best practices approach to internal procedures and field operations.
Our policy is to do only those things in which we are proficient and to do them extremely well. No matter what size your project may be, we would welcome the opportunity to show you our professionalism and competitive pricing.
Special Features of Our Service
- Site inspection and pre-bid walk throughs at no charge to identify site conditions that could potentially impact schedules or project budgets.
- The use of high-efficiency operating systems to keep track of and control project operating costs.
- Our attendance at project construction meetings at no charge to the client.
- The flexibility to schedule and man small jobs or large-scale projects within hours to accommodate a client's requirements and minimize their downtime.
- Familiarity with all primary and secondary systems furniture lines as well as many tertiary lines within our market area.