- Contract furniture installation
- Storage and inventory services
- Delivery, shipping and receiving
- Corporate relocation
- Project management
- Office furniture reconfiguration
- Custom builds and cuts
- Service and repair
- Space planning and design
- Floor covering
Cubicle Solutions, Inc., a New England-based non-union company, installs new and used office furniture safely, securely and professionally. With experience in virtually every major office system on the market, our team of certified installers is ready to create a work environment specific to a company’s needs. We effectively service all of the Northeast through our offices in Salem, New Hampshire; Saugus, Massachusetts; and Saco, Maine.
CSI's customers include facility managers, furniture dealers and manufacturers throughout New England and surrounding states. Achieving steady growth since our founding in 2002, CSI has proven the strength of our commitment to customer satisfaction at a competitive price.
Quality and customer service drive us as a company. Applying a superior service attitude and paying close attention to the details of our customers' jobs, our uniformed field professionals constitute one of the most productive and cost-effective installation teams in the industry. As a sign of confidence in their abilities, we guarantee complete customer satisfaction.
CSI is known for responding quickly and accurately to customers’ unique needs. We install furniture systems at the customer’s convenience with minimal disruption to daily operation. Our factory trained and qualified installers regularly meet and exceed our customers' service expectations whether the project involves one office or an entire building.
Special Features of Our Service
- CSI understands that we have a responsibility to our clients and the environment. We have made a conscious effort to operate in an environmentally responsible manner, adhering to eco-friendly installation practices and recycling as much project waste as possible.
- We ensure that our clients’ projects run smoothly, on time, on budget and with as little stress as possible.
- We use the latest technology systems for asset management, warehousing, quotes, work orders and project management.
- Our installation teams maintain clean, well-organized and safe work sites.
- As part of our pre-installation service, each job includes site inspections to help identify unforeseen conditions that could adversely affect the customer’s budget while ensuring that our installation team will be thoroughly prepared for the work ahead.