- Inventory management
- Installation & reconfiguration
- Office relocation
- Project management
- IT disconnect/reconnect
- Warranty service & repairs
Environments Plus, Inc., a certified Women’s Business Enterprise, has been providing logistics support, design layout and project management services in Southern California since 1989. Regina manages many aspects of the company including human resources, accounting and inventory management. Mark began his furniture industry career nearly three decades ago with an independent installation firm in Northern California. Starting as an installer, he progressed to project management and quickly became the operations manager for a large contract furniture dealership.
Over the past 22 years, Regina and Mark Cordell have evolved Environments Plus into a comprehensive furniture services company. Their experience provides a broad view of customer service requirements and an understanding of dealer and end user needs that enables Environments Plus to achieve high levels of client satisfaction.
From the company’s warehouse and trucks to software systems and communication devices, Environments Plus invests in tools and equipment that allow its people to perform at their best. The company uses ProjectWorks to provide highly detailed, accurate and responsive inventory management services. A sophisticated internal work order/dispatching system supports the management and tracking of customer orders.
Environments Plus employees are trained, coached and motivated to work efficiently and proactively, anticipating problems and developing timely, workable solutions. Individually and collectively, they focus on making life simple for Environments Plus clients.
Special Features of Our Service
- Project management services include analysis, planning, coordination and administration.
- Experienced in installing most product lines from all major manufacturers.
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate client needs and minimize client downtime.
- Relocation capabilities include personal box moves and personal computer moves.
- Complete documentation of inventory transactions.
- Refurbishing services include recovering and cleaning of fabric panels and expert touch-up and repair of wood components.