- Office furniture installation
- Storage and inventory services
- Architectural wall installation
- On-site facility services
- Custom laboratory installations
- Hotel FF&E installations
- Project management
- Office relocation
- Repair and maintenance
Founded in 1984, McIntyre Group has distinguished itself over much of our history as a provider of high-quality installation, reconfiguration, relocation, warehousing and on-site support services in Ontario and Alberta. Wherever possible, we coordinate the delivery of multiple McIntyre services to give the client a well-integrated solution that reduces project risk and creates potential cost efficiencies.
McIntyre work is characterized by a thorough understanding of the client’s requirements, comprehensive project planning and management, technical expertise and high standards for craftsmanship and customer service. These hallmarks have been instrumental in making us one of Canada’s largest independent full-service installation companies.
With about 90 people on our field staff, McIntyre can commit to big projects and complete them on schedule. We are certified to install every major brand and line of contract office furniture and architectural wall found in Canada today and have experience with complementary and niche products as well. In addition to handling a wide range of furniture installations, we maintain specialized teams for architectural wall and custom laboratory installations in both Ontario and Alberta.
Through McIntyre Group, our clients have access to complete life-cycle support for furniture and other workplace assets. These services include short- and long-term storage in professionally designed, staffed and managed warehouses in Toronto, Ayr and Calgary and an advanced, best-practice approach to managing stored and on-site inventories which features extensive applications of the SnapTracker™ asset management system.
We support our key operational functions with sound processes and the best technology available. For example, our Field Force Automation (FFA) program is a major technology initiative to boost service levels across the company. FFA uses a mobile wireless infrastructure consisting of BlackBerry® smartphones and a customized suite of software applications. It provides complete office/field integration of our quotation, work order, scheduling, reporting and time-collection processes as well as “anywhere” communication of voice, email, data and project photography.
- Interior fit-out
- Store reset
- National rollout
- Custom millwork installation
- Interior/exterior signage installation
- Project and program management
- Storage and inventory services
- Consolidation and logistics services
Organizations involved in retail facility operations also take advantage of McIntyre Group's expertise in field installation and related logistics. McIntyre teams install a wide variety of in-store items, from racking, signage and graphics to fitting rooms and store fixtures to cash wraps, gondolas and custom millwork. We offer receiving, storage and delivery services at a network of warehouses across Canada, each of which can serve as a hub for local and regional logistics operations. And the combination of storage capacity, information technology and pricing we offer at our three main warehouses makes McIntyre Group the right choice for many companies requiring storage, inventory management and third-party order fulfillment solutions on a program, chain-wide or national basis.
Special Features of Our Service
- High responsiveness, timeliness and communications effectiveness through a unique integration of leadership training, information technology and mobile computing and telecommunications.
- Consistently high performance in installation work through company-wide adherence to our internally developed Standard Installation Procedures (SIPs).
- Client-focused teamwork drives all major field projects and internal initiatives.
- Ongoing quality assurance emphasis including technical training, field efficiency programs, and regular quality audits.
- Strong, reliable field supervision by lead hands who must complete our formal leadership development program.
- Highly motivated staff by virtue of our emphasis on continuous professional development.
- Company-wide focus on occupational health and safety through our membership in Construction Safety Association of Ontario and, in Alberta, our COR certification and participation in the provincial Partnerships in Injury Reduction Program. The company has had no lost-time injuries for three years in both Ontario and Alberta.