- Systems/casegood furniture installation
- Asset management
- Ancillary repair & alteration
- Relocation/project management
- Office relocation
- Custom millwork
- Online inventory & storage
- Panel recovering & cleaning
- Chair cleaning
- Floor-to-ceiling wall installation
- Mobile shelving installation
- Hotel FF&E installation
MSI’s core business is to provide commercial furniture installation and millwork for companies in the Kansas City area as well as across the United States and Canada. MSI guarantees all of our services. Our goal is to perform accurate installations while continuing to develop more efficient ways to serve our clients.
MSI supports all the major furniture dealerships across the Kansas City area offering Haworth, Herman Miller, Knoll, Teknion, Allsteel, Hon and Trendway among others.
MSI is also a GSA contract holder.
Utilizing the best technology available, MSI provides on-line inventory management services though AssetWorks, software customized for our industry. We offer over 25,000 sq ft of secure storage, product receiving and inspection, furniture cleaning, recovering and refinishing, and custom millwork in our on-site carpenter shop. We perform reconfigurations large to small and day-to-day service work. MSI provides our own fleet of trucks as well as all necessary tools to meet our clients’ furniture needs. MSI also provides tenant finish requirements.
MSI places a high level of importance on accuracy of the initial installation to ensure that your systems furniture provides the maximum level of performance for your employees.
Special Features of Our Service
- Full-time dedicated trained installers with continuing education.
- Customized software for quotations, asset management and project work orders.
- High standards for client satisfaction upon project completion.