Facilities Services Network (FSN) will hold its pre-NeoCon meeting on June 8 and 9 in Chicago.
FSN member Installation Specialists, Inc. (ISI) will host the Saturday afternoon session, which will feature a tour and functional and design analysis of ISI’s new headquarters facility in Itasca, Illinois. Representatives from Seeyond Architectural Solutions will also participate on Saturday afternoon, providing updates on Seeyond product applications, installation techniques and upcoming major projects.
On Sunday, the group will meet all day at Hotel Monaco Chicago. The morning activities include competitive analyses for the members’ respective home markets, updates on the FSN marketing and member recruitment programs and a presentation by a prospective new member company. Sunday afternoon will be devoted to analysis and discussions regarding the group’s annual financial benchmarking exercise.
Member companies and their representatives scheduled to attend the June meeting are as follows:
- AIMM Philadelphia Installations (AIMM): Bill McKibban
- Cimarron Office Furniture Services: Rich Magee, Gary Steege
- Colonial Systems, Inc.: Gene Kosman
- Cubicle Solutions (CSI): John Cincotta, Dan Fusco
- Environments Plus, Inc. (EPI): Aaron Buckner, Mark Cordell
- Installation Specialists, Inc. (ISI): Matt Sprenzel
- JEi, Corporate Services: Dave Jarka, Steve Jarka
- Manning Group: Jared Manning
- McIntyre Group: Carl Clappison, Dean McIntyre
- Multi Systems Installation, Inc. (MSI): Rick Kelly
- OASIS, Inc. (OASIS): Paul Roth
- Professional Installers, Inc. (PI): Aubrey Kimberling
- Service West: Mark Vignoles
- Southwest Installation Services (SIS): Rob Becker, Jack Drewien
- Spectrum Installations Inc. (Spectrum): Chuck Lowe, Mark Titus
- Total Office Planning Services (TOPS): Jim Fenimore, Jim Fenimore Jr., Andrew Marley, Ray Marten
FSN comprises 18 of the best and some of the biggest independent contract furniture installation firms in North America and Australia. The organization promotes professionalism, best practices and high performance in the facility services segment of the contract furniture industry.