- Installation of contract furniture
and architectural walls
- Installation project management
- Relocation, design and
- Receiving and delivery
- Move management
- Online asset management
- Wood touch-up
- Repair and maintenance
- Upholstery cleaning
- Panel re-fabrication and
- Installation of high-density
- Assistance with furniture
valuation and liquidation
- Recycling of furniture and
FaciliCon is the largest commercial furniture installation service provider in the Carolinas. The company continues to succeed and grow because of our common commitment to our founding vision: To be a high-quality group of operations professionals who can fully meet dealer needs and consistently set the region’s service standard for contract furniture installation.
The FaciliCon team have done their best to fulfill this vision every working day since the company’s founding in 1992. As a result, we enjoy opportunities to work with many of the best and most successful dealers and apply our expertise to numerous corporate office installations as well as a broad range of projects in healthcare, financial services, retail, government, education and other sectors.
Our primary geographic markets are the regions around Charlotte and Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina, and Greenville/Spartanburg, South Carolina. Our warehouse locations—Durham, Charlotte and Greenville—offer ready access to metropolitan areas and interstate systems, enabling FaciliCon to cost-effectively perform delivery and installation throughout this large operating area.
Feedback on more than two decades’ worth of projects has shown us what clients value most about FaciliCon:
- Clients recognize FaciliCon as the best in the industry and trust us to deliver a quality solution every time.
- FaciliCon does not use a one size fits all approach to business. For each project, our team develops a tailored service strategy that will best meet the needs of the project and the client—and produce the high degree of customer satisfaction that is a mark of FaciliCon’s work.
- FaciliCon believes in being timely and efficient. We get in, we do the work, we get out.
- Making good use of smartphones and email, FaciliCon keeps our clients’ project teams constantly up to date on the status of their jobs.
- Flexibility where it really counts: FaciliCon is experienced in the industry’s complexity, we understand that schedules are subject to change, and we do our very best to accommodate on short notice.
There’s a high level of professionalism among our staff and in everything we do. The members of our field staff average 15 years of industry experience and 10 years of employment with FaciliCon, while our project managers average 20 years of experience. We work to continuously update our procedures and training to keep up with industry changes and newly introduced systems. In short, FaciliCon is a company where management standards and staff expectations are exceptionally high, where experienced and motivated people come for competitive pay and quality benefits and stay to build careers as furniture professionals and help fulfill FaciliCon's ambition to be the region’s best.
Special Features of Our Service
- An office team of six project managers and one designer who support design, reconfiguration, relocation, and installation activities.
- Full-time warehouse staffs and 120,000 sq ft of clean, secure warehouse space across three prime locations.
- Mix of branded and unbranded vehicles in our fleet of 9 trucks and 18 service vans.
- Online asset management system enabling 24/7 convenience in managing product inventories.
- Full-time wood touch up and repair specialist on staff for immediate needs.
- Field staff employees undergo criminal background checks and routine drug screening.