- Contract furniture installation
- Storage and asset management
- Architectural wall installation
- Project management
- Hotel FF&E installation
- Receiving and delivery
- Warranty and repair service
- Asset valuation and liquidation
Manning Group strives to be the best service provider in Arizona. Since our founding in 2002, Manning Group has grown significantly in size and market share through our commitment to service. Our experienced and well trained staff consistently looks for ways to improve the already excellent service we now provide.
Our customer base consists of dealerships and corporations based outside Arizona, project management firms and relocation management firms. We support dealers of all major manufacturers, including Allsteel, Haworth, Herman Miller, Knoll, Steelcase and Teknion. Our installers have attended training from most of these manufacturers.
All 80 of our installers and foremen are trained and ready to serve your needs. We can handle every aspect of projects from field measurement and client representation at construction meetings to installation, relocation and disposal of assets.
Manning Group’s experience extends beyond systems furniture. We have a team that specializes in demountable wall installation and reconfiguration. We also serve the institutional, educational, hospitality and trade show markets.
A key distinction of Manning Group is that we maintain a relatively flat organizational structure which has the effect of allowing clients ready access to their Manning Group project manager or foreman. We also build in a healthy amount of redundancy to ensure that there’s always someone available who can answer questions about the client’s project. Our approach has proven benefits, including rapid response to changing requirements, timely identification and resolution of issues, and savings in terms of cost and/or schedule.
Special Features of Our Service
- Independence—versed in all major brands and lines and many secondary ones as well.
- Strong project management affording confidence and peace of mind to dealers responsible for intermarket projects.
- A wide range of services which we can tailor and integrate to meet specific client needs.
- An ongoing focus on best practices which we infuse into the field staff through continuing education.
- Ongoing investment in technology, including developing our own custom business system with three other installation companies.