- Project management
- Installation and reconfiguration
of systems furniture, case goods
and movable walls
- Panel lifting
- Installation and transportation
of corporate art
- Relocation and move management
- Furniture repair and refinishing
- Receiving and delivery
- Asset management
- Long-term storage
Originally established in 1996 to provide quality services to contract furniture dealers and manufacturers in the Florida market, Spectrum Installations is now one of the leading full-service independent installation companies in the Southeast. Spectrum’s executives have more than 75 years of combined experience in contract furniture distribution, installation and support. The average tenure of Spectrum lead installers/project managers is 10 years. For our installers, it’s five years.
Dealers who partner with Spectrum realize the value we can add to their furniture procurement and deployment processes based on our substantial dealership experience:
- Spectrum's president, Chuck Lowe, a graduate of Empire State University of New York and a US Navy veteran, was a partner and the VP of operations at a Steelcase dealer in New York, and later the executive VP for a Steelcase dealer in Jacksonville.
- After graduating from University of North Florida, Mark Titus, our executive VP, joined a North Florida Steelcase dealer as an installer and was successively promoted to sales administrator, project manager, account executive and sales manager for new business.
Due to our understanding of the complexities of the dealer business, Spectrum’s support can be tailored to reinforce dealers’ attractiveness as service providers and enhance their profitability. This combination makes Spectrum a highly valued partner to dealers both within and far outside our primary service area.
Four full-service locations serve as “home base” for our projects in Florida: Jacksonville, Tampa/Orlando, Miami/Fort Lauderdale and Tallahassee. We frequently handle projects out of state as well, effectively covering much of the Southeast and the Caribbean region, with occasional trips to distant international job sites, such as Israel.
While installation, reconfiguration, storage and asset management are our mainstay services, we also provide a number of services which bring Spectrum quality and professionalism to a wider range of project requirements. These include: real property strategic planning and consulting, total project budget development, program management and cost estimating, professional design team selection, schedule management, vendor selection and on-site coordination, and telecommunication and/or data systems coordination.
Special Features of Our Service
- A positive reputation for never-ending quality service and dedication to customer satisfaction.
- High levels of product knowledge and technical expertise based on experience with a wide range of systems furniture brands and lines.
- High-quality installation work backed by monthly training programs designed to improve each installer's job performance, efficiency and productivity.
- Continuous updating of our field operations to incorporate state-of-the-art equipment, furniture products, and installation and cleaning techniques.