- Project management
- Storage & asset management
- Installation & reconfiguration
- Furniture liquidation & removal
- Refurbishing, touch-up & refinishing
- Repair & maintenance
- On-site facility maintenance
Turnkey Project Services has been serving the Dallas/Fort Worth and surrounding North Texas area since 1998. When you hire Turnkey Project Services you’re working with some of the most experienced and dedicated service professionals in the furniture industry. Our management team has an average industry tenure of over 25 years. Our project management team has an average tenure of over 15 years, and our installation team has an average tenure of over 5 years. We work hard to hire, train and keep a work force that recognizes the value of a good reputation.
Our goal has always been to provide our customers with excellent service at a competitive price. (We can assure you that our technically skilled employees understand the importance of measuring twice and cutting once.) We continually invest in our equipment, tools, processes, procedures and training. Our growth over the past 13 years has been through referrals, working hard to add one client at a time while making every effort to not lose the clients we have been fortunate to serve.
Communication has also been a key to our success. Close and timely interaction with the client is a daily practice—from the warehouse and receiving process through project planning and scheduling right down to punch list resolution. Our supervisors and managers can receive and send e-mails through their phones, and submit and send pictures, forms and other documents as necessary to keep all parties in the loop. Web-based work order and inventory management programs allow us to involve each customer in the work process from start to finish.
Special Features of Our Service
- Commitment to success is evident in our 96,000 sq ft fully racked and automated facility. Receiving process, customer inventory storage, assembly and repair areas are all kept neat and organized to support an efficient work process.
- 24-ft bobtail trucks with e-track and rails to support the safe transfer of all office furniture products. Each truck has over 100 blankets and 15 straps to ensure each piece arrives at the destination in excellent condition.
- Flexible work schedules to handle projects of all size within the time frame allotted to minimize client downtime.
- Installers are well trained and extremely safe in the execution of their work. Very proud of our current safety record of 11 years without a lost time accident.
- Turnkey Project Services maintains a commitment to the environment by separating and distributing all recyclable materials to the proper facility on every project. In 2010, we managed to recycle over 72,000 tons of heavy grade steels and tins. Over 95% of the corrugated materials from our warehouse and field operations were recycled in 2010.