- Government contract services
- Office furniture installation
- Architectural wall installation
- Healthcare FF&E installation
- Healthcare project logistics
- Hospitality FF&E installation
- Storage & asset management
- Receiving, shipping, delivery
- Commercial moving
- Trade show & theatrical logistics
Headquartered in San Leandro, California, Service West is a progressively managed and technologically advanced company with more than 30 years of experience in meeting the requirements of prevailing-wage projects in the public and private sectors.
Service West branches in the San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento and Southern California directly serve clients throughout California, greater Las Vegas and southern Nevada.
Service West field operations are closely monitored, carefully managed and tightly coordinated. We keep a tight focus on field efficiency through a continuous improvement program aimed at shortening project cycle times, minimizing redundancy in the handling of the client’s workspace product, and reducing project costs.
Using our custom business system, OrderWorks™, we turn project quotes around very quickly, track and report project progress, and give our clients 24/7 online access to critical information and transactional capabilities regarding their projects and warehoused assets. Our attention to detailed planning, proactive problem solving and timely communication make Service West a highly valued installation and relocation partner for dealers with out-of-market projects.
Service West is a company where relocation, installation and logistics specialists build satisfying long-term careers. Our installers, for example, complete factory and/or in-house training, making Service West a national leader in terms of the number of furniture brands and lines in which we are certified or otherwise qualified.
Special Features of Our Service
- Our management and staff have a collective commitment to being the best at what we do.
- Everyone at Service West recognizes that we operate daily on the front lines of change in the facility world—a role that demands a huge amount of respect and consideration for the time, productivity and peace of mind of the clients and end users we support.
- Service West people are an up-tempo bunch. From scoping and quoting to punch list and closeout, they approach every project with a commitment to get it right the first time and push toward an on-time if not early completion. Enthusiasm, effective team efforts and animated yet professional interaction are the norm at Service West job sites.