- Office furniture installation
- Storage & asset management
- Architectural wall installation
- Project management
- Moves, adds & changes (MAC)
- Hotel FF&E installation
- Healthcare FF&E installation
- Facility decommission & recycling
- Receiving & delivery
- Relocation services
- Furniture repair & refurbishment
Since 1971, Brownsworth Incorporated has provided furniture installation, reconfiguration and related services in the Minneapolis/St. Paul market. Our customers include corporate facility managers, furniture dealers, installation contractors, general contractors, facility management service providers, government agencies, health care providers, hotel companies, and schools.
We are a values-based organization built to provide customer-focused service with a consistent level of quality and a fair price. Brownsworth is staffed with the right talent to deliver on this value proposition for projects representing a wide range of size and complexity, from the very largest and most complicated to those small but challenging jobs in which there’s literally no margin for error.
Many of our clients on large-scale installations continue the relationship by utilizing Brownsworth for moves, adds and change service throughout the furniture’s life cycle. As products reach the end of their useful life, Brownsworth will find the most cost-effective yet “green” means of disposition via re-purposing or recycling.
Brownsworth has the resources to accommodate both prevailing wage and non-prevailing wage projects. We have specialized crews for construction-related installation projects such as those involving architectural walls, raised floors, fixed seating, and hotel or healthcare FF&E. We also offer interior design and specification services to ensure proper planning and execution of time-sensitive office furniture reconfigurations.
Many client organizations take advantage of Brownsworth’s warehousing and inventory management services to optimize the return on their furniture investments. Through ProTrax®, our own web-based software tool, we enable and encourage the active management of client inventories. And we support it through services that make furniture upkeep and reuse easy.
Special Features of Our Service
- We believe that living our company values not only impacts our employees on a day-to-day basis but should be evident to Brownsworth customers as we go about our service delivery. This outlook finds expression in our tagline “Better Service…Better Relationships…Better Spaces.”
- Our nearly five decades of history in the furniture installation business enables us to anticipate and prepare for project-specific challenges and thus produce superior outcomes in terms of schedule and budget control. Clients that contract for Brownsworth services beyond the initial installation work experience that same level of attentiveness and cost-effectiveness.
- We recognize that technology infrastructure is vital to delivering good customer service in today’s world. We have created and continually improve Brownsworth’s ProTrax® web-based tools for more proficient scheduling, inventory and project management.